Sunday, March 18, 2018

Week of March 19th

I hope you have all had a fantastic week off with your littles. I am excited to dive back into the curriculum and wrap our year up with a great fourth quarter! My family and I enjoyed a brief getaway and play dates at the pool and movies. I was able to pull off my husband's surprise 50th as well and was grateful to have the extra time to prepare!

Please remember that the Spring Concert is mandatory and will be taking place on April 5th. You should have received the details already. Mrs. Boswell and myself are happy to answer any further questions via email.

Spalding
Phonograms:
1-70
Words:
mountain, speak, past, might, contract, deal, almost, all, brought, bring,
less, event, off, of, true, truth, took, again, inform, both
heart, month, children, child, build, built, understand, follow, charge, member

Math
Reviewing shapes and exploring halves and fourths

Science
Solar System

History
From Colonies to Independence